In a globalized world, it’s not enough to have a great product—you also need to be able to market it to a diverse range of people. This is where translation comes in. Translation is essential for any business that wants to succeed in an increasingly competitive market. Not only does it allow you to reach new customers, but it also helps you build trust and credibility with existing ones.
There are many reasons to translate your mobile app, but here are just a few:
1) To reach new markets and expand your customer base
2) To build trust and credibility with your existing customers
3) To improve your search engine ranking
4) To make your app more user-friendly for international users
The global market
Assuming you have a mobile app that is doing well in your home market, you might be wondering if there is any reason to translate it for other markets. The answer is a resounding yes! Here are four good reasons to translate your mobile app:
1. Expand Your Addressable Market
By translating your mobile app, you can make it available to users in other countries who may not be able to use it otherwise. This can help you expand your addressable market and potentially increase your user base.
2. Improve App Store Rankings
Since app store ranking algorithms take into account the language of the user, translating your app can help improve its ranking in foreign app stores. This can lead to more downloads and higher revenues.
3. Enhance User Experience
If your app is only available in one language, users who don’t speak that language will likely have a poor experience using the app. Translating your app can help improve the user experience for these users and make them more likely to continue using the app.
4. Boost Engagement and Retention Rates
Users who can use an app in their native language are more likely to be engaged with the app and continue using it over time. Therefore, translating your app can help boost engagement and retention rates among foreign users.
When considering whether or not to translate your app, keep in mind that:
1. The global market is growing: As mentioned above, the number of smartphone users is expected to continue to grow in the coming years. This means that there’s a good chance your app could find success in new markets if it’s available in the local language.
2. Localization can improve engagement: Users are more likely to engage with an app that’s available in their own language. Translating your app can help you better connect with users on a personal level and encourage them to keep using your app.
3. It’s not as expensive as you might think: With advancements in technology, it’s now easier and more affordable than ever to translate your app. There are
When you translate your mobile app into other languages, you open up new markets and expand your customer base. This can lead to increased ROI for your business.
There are a few main reasons why translating your app can lead to increased ROI:
1. You’ll reach new customers in other countries who wouldn’t have been able to use your app otherwise.
2. People are more likely to buy products or services in their native language.
3. Translating your app shows that you’re committed to serving a global market, which can build trust with potential customers.
4. You may be able to charge more for your app in some markets if it’s available in multiple languages.
Improved customer satisfaction
Assuming that your mobile app is already available in one or more languages, there are many good reasons to add additional languages. One such reason is improved customer satisfaction.
Your app users are likely to be more satisfied if they can use the app in their native language. This is especially true if they are not fluent in the language your app is currently available in. In addition, they may be more likely to recommend your app to others if it is available in their language.
How to translate your app
When you are planning to translate your app, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, you need to decide what languages you want to target. Once you have decided on the languages, you need to find a translation service that can help with the actual translation.
There are a few different ways to go about this. You can use a professional translation service, or you can try to find someone who is fluent in the language(s) you want to target and is willing to do the work for free or for a reduced rate.
If you use a professional translation service, they will likely have a team of translators who are all fluent in the source language as well as the target language. This ensures that your app’s text is translated accurately and consistently across all languages.
Once you have found a translator (or several translators), it’s time to start actually translating your app. This process can belengthy and difficult, depending on the size and complexity of your app. However, it’s worth it to ensure that your app is accessible to speakers of other languages.
There are many reasons why translating your mobile app can be beneficial for your business. By making your app available in multiple languages, you can reach a wider audience and tap into new markets. Additionally, translated apps tend to have higher ratings and reviews, which can help boost your visibility on app stores. If you’re looking to take your app to the next level, translation is a great option to consider.
Read next: Blackboard DCCCD login